YOUR SMILE INVESTMENT
We understand the commitment you are making to invest in beautiful, healthy smiles for your family. The initial consultation is complimentary. At that appointment, you or your child will be evaluated to see if orthodontic treatment is necessary. Cost for treatment depends on the severity of the problem and the estimated length of treatment.
Following Dr. LeMert's evaluation, consultation and treatment recommendation, our Treatment Coordinator will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each available payment option, so that you can determine the best fit for your budget.
If you have insurance that may cover any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our Financial Coordinator will check on those benefits so that you know exactly what to expect and can choose the most convenient payment plan. Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
There are no hidden costs or additional fees later in treatment. Dr. LeMert is commited to finishing smiles in a beautiful, as well as, stable and ideal bite position. Upper and lower retainers are included in your initial treatment fee.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- The comprehensive treatment fee and payment plan are established before beginning treatment.
- A bookkeeping courtesy is offered for payment made in full with cash or check at the onset of treatment.
- Interest-free payment plans extending over a period of months are offered to meet individual needs.
- We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans.
- In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued, although we will make every effort to accommodate patients with temporary difficulty.
CONVENIENT ONLINE SERVICES
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.